Tuesday, July 29, 2008

and then I failed to find my soulmate....


So, spent a good portion of today sitting at my computer, pretending I can code. While I was doing this I felt like music, so ended up checking out one of the few iTunes libraries being shared on our network (there are about 3). By chance found one which had a really high overlap with my music tastes, as well as a whole bunch of things I didn't have/had lost/though might be cool... Was getting all geared up to track down my musical soul mate....

Minna thoughtfully pointed out with a smile that it was the lab computer, and that most of the music was probably mine, George's or Juliette's...

Am left with a strange feeling, like I've just fallen for an imaginary person... feel somewhat cheated... (and quite stupid)

As a consolation, I'm now listening to Metallica being played on 4 cellos... a very surreal, but not unpleasant experience. (From Minna's library)

No comments: