Saturday, January 12, 2008

For the record...

Googling your self, is, in my book, pretty damn vain.... so with that, I'm going to do a quite bit about my entry in google.... There is a reason for this, which is that Kat's dad was taking the piss at christmas for one of the things he found when he googled me...

So here's the result for 'Adam Cliffe'

Most of them are pretty dull, although my Flickr stream does come up tops, which is quite pleasing. From this list I am not:

1. Planning to hike from Leeds to Morocco

2. Dead, having been killed in the First World War (although the soldier was also from Lancashire, so perhaps part of me was...)

3. The owner of the Adam Cliffe Day Nursery in Liverpool

4. A 20 year old guy living in Brisbane (although that could be fun)

The last entry is the one I assume Stewart found... (He was particularly amused by the first few lines).

Here's a quote

my name is adam cliffe, i am very short for my age but hope to sprout up quick, i am 15 nearli 16 and love girls:P i love ma mum loads n ma dad too bt ma mum is alot more in ma life, i have quite alot of m8s and cn trust most ov em

Translation (for people over 30 or from abroad...)

My name is Adam Cliffe. I am very short for my age, but hope to grow quickly. I am 15, nearly 16 and love girls. I love my mum lots and my dad too, but I love my mum a lot more. I have quite a lot of mates and can trust most of them.


Good to know.




No comments: