Friday, January 11, 2008

Home sweet home....


So I'm back in Sing Sing. Landed yesterday afternoon. Slept for 12 hours, feel tired and shaky today... Am busy sorting out my life, but will post more pictures soon. Got as far as blowing up my bag yesterday, haven't got around to putting things away again yet.

Was unsurprised to discover that the baggage security people searched my suitcase (evidenced by it being unlocked and rearranged a bit). Was unsurprised because it contained an Arduino, a great piece of Italian open source electronics, which was a christmas present from my brother, which I guess looks kind of like a home-made bomb on an Xray. Also an Illy coffee tin full of random rolls of solder, small tools and forceps (which Kat politely suggested I remove from her place).
Am glad the yet me on the plane anyway...

No comments: