Monday, June 2, 2008

Shopping Taboos...

Went shopping with Mikiko, Ryota and Nao on Saturday, didn't actually get much shopping done, spent most of the time trying to stop the kids from destroying the place, inadvertantly shoplifting or standing in the windows of shops modeling.... (Was lots of fun)



One thing I noticed which was interesting was how people looked at me wandering around with the kids.... Am considering getting a t-shirt printed, can't would have one of the following things on it, I'm happy to take votes..

1. "Relax, she is not my wife, they are not my kids"



2. "Stop staring at me you narrow minded f****r"

1 comment:

ambra said...

i'd go for:
can't u see i'm having fun? of course they are someone else kids

i know this misses the racism point, but if u get a grumpy t-shirt then you might not wear it on a happy day:)