Monday, September 17, 2007

....after about 10 minutes I decided to marry her...

Laura and I also went for a massage while we were on Bintan. Went to a great little spa attached to one of the hotels. I made the mistake of going along in just a shirt and swimming shorts, so there was an awkward moment when the masseuse asked me to remove all of my clothes except my underwear... Fortunately I wasn't the first dumb tourist they had, so she disappeared off and came back with a pair of disposable paper pants. So I ended up trying to relax on a table, covered in a sheet and wearing strange paper underwear...

I had a 'South Seas massage', which consisted of being rubbed in scented oil from head to foot for 70 minutes. It was unbelievably relaxing, even the strange parts which involved them pulling my fingers and toes (causing them to crack). After about 10 minutes I decided I could happily marry the masseuse...

No comments: